rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin; Nov 18 - Feb 10

Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin; Nov 18 - Feb 10

Quote: (09-23-2014 02:38 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

I'm going to South America with a wing, this is our schedule:

Nov 18 - Dec 2: Rio
Dec 2 - Dec 14: Buenos Aires
Dec 14 - Dec 28: Lima
Dec 28 - Jan 6th: Bogota
Jan 6th - Jan 14th: Medellin
Jan 14th - Feb 10th: Medellin or Bogota

So we are checking out Bogota as well as Medellin and will then stay for a couple more weeks in whichever place we like better. Short trips to other cities within Colombia might be included.

I have 2-3 years of experience in the game. While I have gotten a little rusty lately because of a relationship, by the time you will meet me, I will be on top of my game again. If you want, check out the link to my extensive FR thread (see signature). I speak almost fluent Spanish.

Any tips and tricks concerning these cities (and especially Bogota and Medellin) are very much appreciated. Do you have some advice for good venues (large venue, hot chicks 25-35)? Any security tips?

Let me know if you want to meet up in any of these places! Let the party start...

What was your experience like in Rio and Buenos Aires? Heading to Rio for about a week and then to Buenos Aires.. Staying in Copa/Ipanema for Rio and would like to know if you have any solid places you'd recommend checking out

Messages In This Thread