rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara

Guadalajara

Quote: (03-29-2011 11:09 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

My childhood friend is currently in dental school in Guadalajara. He's Puerto Rican / Italian and he's been there for about two weeks.

I think I met a few of these peeps in vegas. They told me some info...not sure if its the same one.

Is this the dental school that is California-accredited? I have heard there is ONE dental school in mexico that is accredited. Which is weird, considering curriculum is in Spanish. Must be some political deal or something like that.

Pass-rates on NBDE (National something dental examination) part 1 and 2/ WREB (Western Regional Exam boards) cant be too high as you have to re-learn everything in English.

Furthermore, this school must cater to foreingers and be pay-to-play (w/a finder's fee to the principal probably!).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread