rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Manaus and Barranquilla Dilemma

The Manaus and Barranquilla Dilemma

Seeing 20 Nations top 3 picks of cities, all around the world, got me thinking a bit.
In Colombia, the northern coast girls (Cartagena, Barranquilla and Sta Marta) have the reputation of being relatively unattractive, compared to paisas and calenas. They are also considered sluttier.
Similarly in Brazil, the women of Manaus and Bahia are put at the bottom of garota beauty, by natives and forum members alike. They are also considered easier than your average brasileira.
The dilemma consists in that cities like Barranquilla and Manaus, not deemed worthy by most, actually present the horny traveler with the best combinattion of quality, quantity, ease of bangs and foreigner high value.
In Cali, almost all of my bangs are 2nd date affairs, which require effort and a bit of game. The young 8s require even more work. On the other hand, I often get unsolicited emails, from hot young girls from Barranquilla, and from experience, I know i could be banging that ass, the first night, at least 50 percent of the time. Cali girls are hotter on average, but when it all is said and done, my notch count would be higher in Barranquilla, without suffering any considerable drop in talent (because of so much easy accessability) Would I be happier in Cali or Barranquiila?
In Brazil, I never been as sexually content as in Manaus. And the quality I got was solid. Compare that to the relative frustrations, with the beautiful girls of Belo Horizonte. I think my next stop in Brazil will be Bahia!

Messages In This Thread