rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Use the Corruption Perception Index to predict how well a country will work for game

Use the Corruption Perception Index to predict how well a country will work for game

We all know that information about looks don't help much for the traveling RVF member.

We also want to down how 'easy' girls are. These two pieces of information can make or break the decision to go to a country.

The other day I was thinking that in order for us to be successful we need to be able to 'break' the social rules of engagement in that country (easy enough).

But we also need the girl to 'break' her (and the society's) rule at least silently.

We do talk about girls being at home - not when on vacation.

A more drastic form of 'breaking the rules' is corruption.

Now I came upon the Corruption Perception Index which reports every year the perceived corruption of a country:

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results/

Check out the TOP 20 - Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Germany etc it has few favorites of RVF members (or me).

Go down into the BOTTOM 20 and you'll see Iraq, Somalia etc - not places that are safe enough to run game. It might be better to just get some guns there!

But look at countries within the TOP 50 -100 - some great places for game!

What you think?

Messages In This Thread