rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Conservative/Religious Girls

Gaming Conservative/Religious Girls

Quote: (09-22-2014 02:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This is very delicate territory.

Girl #1 - sounds like a long shot from your description

Girl Indian - You may be the first girl to tempt her, and if an Indian girls seems naive, she probably is

Girl Lebanese - She's probably Christian, and is not opposed to drinking some wine with dinner. If you can get her alone, it's basically warming her up, and then pulling away. I suggest dinner someplace private

Girl 4 & 5 & 6- ehh, definitely maybe/no girls to use Nomad's nomenclature. But where I differ, is that I don't think you're making the offer strong enough. There may not be that instant physical attraction, and they need to see more of you to convince themselves you're the shit. So the key here is really building the social proof in your complex that you're spot is the Bee's Knee's, or whatever you kids say today. And by social proof, I mean you need other chicks running in and out of your spot. A house party if you can manage it.

Girls 5&6 - Long game, social proof, jealousy, boyfriend destroy...give them means, motive, and opportunity, and you can bang them. If they smoke some weed, you might be able to get a 3screw popping.

The sheltered Indian chick seems like the hardest nut to crack.

And by tough nut to crack, I mean getting sober and signed consent that they are interested in all manner of sex with you, because college dudes should be primarily focused on giving chicks the female equivalent of blue balls so that there is no question of consent.

It goes without saying that all of the advice on RVF assumes enthusiastic consent, because that is proper game.

WIA

This is why I'm on this site. Thanks WIA.

#1: She's socially awkward, but she's sexy, shows a lot of interest and wants to hang out. She's just pretty Christian I think and refuses to come to parties.

#2 (Indian): Not keen on her honestly after thinking about it. I feel like I'd be manipulating something sacred and valuable and I have no desire to be with her.

#3 (Lebanese): Just talked to her today, we're going to study for an exam this week. I'll escalate a bit, get personal, and suggest some sort of private dinner with wine.

#'s 4,5 & 6: You're absolutely right. Because they all live so close, I haven't been very firm and I've been playing the laid-back approach. I had a party at my place, with kegs on Friday. We're definitely the "party people" of the place so to speak. They just don't seem super into that and I didn't want to invite them all over, just to get with one. (I'll share that story in a bit).

#'s 5 & 6 (really 7 & 8): Definitely in this one for the long-haul I suppose. I think I'll just have to catch one of them at the right time.

Thanks for the reminder about the consent stuff. Wow, come to think of it, I actually had a buddy get screwed over by hijab wearing girl. Falsely claimed rape, caused a shit storm investigation, fucked his image and dignity, then recanted. Needless to say, she was kicked out of school.

Messages In This Thread