rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Video: Roosh Interviews Me About Eastern Europe, Internet Game and Traveling

Interesting video.

I see some comments have already been thrown about Body Language.

Here are some of my thoughts regarding the video, take it as constructive criticism or anything you want:

20Nation:

- You seem like a cool guy to hang out with. Your body language seems very friendly in a normal situation, I guess I can understand why you say girls like it.

- However, like many have already said, you really look nervous in the video. The way your arms bounce back and forth is really notorious. Many people have ticks that manifest in different ways and that's fine.

- Thanks for the tip regarding the webcam thing before dates, never really thought about it and I can really see how it would increase success rate.

Overall I enjoyed the video, but it seems to me the setting is kind of strange? Seeing you two guys in the interview while standing up is kind of strange and makes the body language become projected a little different.

Also I've never met Roosh so I don't really have an idea how his personality really is like, he seems really laid back and the video and that's cool. But it gives a feeling like you are not really into the questions or what is being discussed.

I think perhaps an interview while sitting down would be way better.

Just my advice and observations.

Messages In This Thread