rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did i screw up?

Did i screw up?

I was at my friends party, and there was a cute girl who I made eye contact with and smiled. We introduced ourselves and started talking, and after a while I learned she was doing in school doing social work, and she wanted to work with refugees. I told her I did something like that before too, and then she mentioned that she could let me know when there was some volunteer opportunities. We kept talking, and she brought it up again. Again, I agreed but changed the topic. After this she introduces me to her friends and goes to talk to one of her girlfriends.

Now thinking back, was her trying to let me know of opportunities her cue for me to take her number? I had always thought you are supposed to get the number after agreeing to go do something together, like have drinks or hang out or something. I was afraid that getting her number for a reason I wasn't interested in was going to land me in the friend zone. Maybe she didn't want to straight up ask my number in front of all her friends? Any advice?

Messages In This Thread