rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On relationships

On relationships

This applies to both genders with people in this day and age. Regardless of age; social acceptance affects the younger masses and the older masses are in need of acceptance as they are seen as 'undesirable' if single.

People's motivation for self-improvement and expanding their comfort zone is predominantly fueled by the need for validation. A lot of said validation is from peers and in essence, relationships, where people become vulnerable.

This vulnerability being rewarded leads to less validation sought thus stagnating any self-progress. Hence girls become fat, guys become boring in relationships.

Of course, this is applicable to many things, such as the masses queuing for iPhone 6's etc.

Being a lone wolf, allows me to evaluate myself on a non-biased platform, with my own standards and ideals, not someone else's.

I have been infinitely happier as women conform to my own norms (MLTRs, fuck buddies, social clingers etc.) and therefore become accepting because it is mine. Just like Sp5 mentioned, sharing his wisdom as usual; he can perhaps spread more light on older people as my experience doesn't apply there.

Messages In This Thread