rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On relationships

On relationships

Forgive me if I'm kind of thinking aloud here, but....I'm also out to create a discussion.

Do you think there is room for self-improvement in relationships? Is it damaging to think that there isn't? I've never had one that lasted over 6 months and that places me in the minority out of the people I know. Right now I've got friends who've been coupled up for 2, 3 years and have had ones of 4, 5 years in the past. Maybe its because I never had a successful one that lasted that long, but whenever I look at them I get this feeling that their own lives ground to a halt once they got hooked up. Stating the obvious perhaps? Bear with me.

A lot of these people go from one to the next without spending any significant length of time alone. I don't understand people like this. Its been 2 years since my last relationship, something that by this stage I'm pretty happy with. It seems to me that, when you're constantly getting into a new relationship with some girl, you never have any time to be ALONE, and if course you know I mean "alone" in the good sense. Time to take stock, reflect, focus etc etc. They get all cosy and settled down and (in my eyes) lose something of themselves. Some kind of vitality. Are you feeling this?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Messages In This Thread