rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jack Ma - 5 foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'

Jack Ma - 5 foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'

Quote: (09-22-2014 01:26 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Not hating on his wealth. but Alibaba is nothing special. It removes the middleman so consumers can go directly to China and buy bulk products at a discount. I can go on their right now and buy 500 knock off products at a discount. Not that bad if I want 500 cheap blenders.

I'll be honest and say all of the latest tech IPOs are bullshit. Even Facebook's valuation made me gag. No way in hell these companies which have no real products are worth more than Walmart, Exxon Mobile, and the like. I look forward to when this IPO tech bubble funny money stops happening.

And wwhile I respect a man who has "earned it all" with an attitude like that it's easy for the envious masses to rise up and give him an attitude check. History is rife with individuals who love pontificating about the lesser's wealth. It worked out well for Marie Antoinette.

I agree with you on facebook, but Alibaba is pretty good. It's basically Amazon + EBay + Paypal in one for China. And the Chinese market is much, much bigger than the American one. Pretty sure those American companies I named are fairly valuable. I use Amazon for half of my shopping.

Messages In This Thread