rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love my GF, she's adoring and sweet, but I'm thinking about dumping her...

Love my GF, she's adoring and sweet, but I'm thinking about dumping her...

I would say she's too old for you in general terms, because you can get someone much younger, but for an older guy she could be a sweet catch.

Beyond that, what Cobra said is true.

You need to work on yourself. Your inner game is warped and you're cruising for a psychic, or real, bruising.

As Cobra said, you're in a weird box. You don't even sound like a 21st century American, more like some character out of a Jane Austin or Balzac novel. One of the villains or losers.

Quote: (09-20-2014 08:16 AM)mikeraw Wrote:  

What bothers me the most are the number of previous guys, divorced, blue collar background, and her out shining me in social situations.

Snobbery AND social insecurity? Not usually seen together and not good.

Quote: (09-20-2014 04:51 PM)mikeraw Wrote:  

. . . . .
I'm sure some of the keyboard jockeys on this site are familiar with the "Nuke it from orbit" meme...

Seriously, I'm pretty sure Sun Tzu or Robert Greene recommended that if you have to engage in conflict, better make it under your own terms and in your preferred ground... by doing this over the phone I took away the most powerful weapon in the female's arsenal... the ability to seduce as a last resort. In the movie "Munich", there's a part where one of the commando's discovers that one of the female members is a traitor, and once she realizes she's f*cked what does she do? She starts taking off her shirt to seduce her way into staying alive. (I don't remember if she was a traitor or a spy, the thing is that it was an act of desperation) . . .

"I'm sure some of the keyboard jockeys on this site" has the smell of Asperger's or eau de troll. A condescending insult?

Military / violent metaphors for love affairs rarely work, despite the "all's fair in love and war" saying.

Messages In This Thread