rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Completely Out of Provider Mode - The Secret to Happiness

Getting Completely Out of Provider Mode - The Secret to Happiness

The message is well taken, but I think we should remain flexible enough when dealing with new cultures.

One blog post from Roosh (cant find it now) strikes me as very thought provoking. He was gaming in some FSU country. The girl was very warm and asked him to buy a drink. He did the usual come back "Do you want me to just write you a check" and she turned cold.

Later his wing who got laid that night broke it to him that the girl was down to fuck, but he acted like an asshole. In a FSU country the girls are actually very poor and cannot afford to buy themselves a drink. So are a lot of the guys. Being able to provide for a girl there is considered a +, like it was back in our time.

Roosh himself said "I could game her with my wits and humors or I could game her with a drink, in the end its all the same".

That said never let yourself be mined, and dont do that for your average US broad. But keep your mind open when going to a different context.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread