rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Completely Out of Provider Mode - The Secret to Happiness

Getting Completely Out of Provider Mode - The Secret to Happiness

Quote: (09-19-2014 11:27 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I fully believe that having a 'provider' mindset is a cancer of the character (introduced by feminist conditioning). The only person you have to provide for is yourself.

The provider mindset is directly linked to the 'nice guy' in that both are attempting to woo a woman by accommodating her. They don't mean the same thing but both share similar behaviors when in the presence of women. The guy with game but still has some provider instinct in him will get a lot further than the nice guy. Being completely free of any desire to accommodate a female is the real test of character. Accommodating a girl you haven't fucked yet ultimately means sacrificing your frame. - nothing makes a pussy dryer.

When you are liberated of any desire to be a provider to a woman it means that you are directing the interaction 100%, your frame is the dominant one. Everything is on your terms which is what she needs to experience in order to feel comfortable enough to get naked. When you accommodate you are introducing a subterfuge to the interaction. Girls pick up on this immediately and feel pedastolized, lowering your value.

Since university started back up I've been happier than ever to be back at school, I put in a shit ton of work over the summer and learned the above just recently. Cursing in my responses to professor's in class, ignoring girls attempts to get my attention and then jabbing in them in the ribs when they're not looking, getting rid of all social media accounts so that girls are forced to come to me, everything is on my terms and it has enriched my interactions 10 fold.

Transitioning into a 'lover' mindset is the red pill of happiness and it makes me smile.

This may very well be the case in our time. However, in our fathers' and grandfathers' time, providing for a wife and family was considered masculine and one's duty. If you were unable or unwilling to provide in such a manner, your value was questioned by society. The most successful and alpha man took pride in providing for his wife and family. It is a strange twist in our times, that the strong alpha trait of providing is now in question. I am interested to hear from the husbands and fathers on this forum as to how they view their masculinity in the context of being a provider.

Messages In This Thread