rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Butt becoming America's preference (NY Times)

Butt becoming America's preference (NY Times)

How is this "hope for America?"

The focus on the butt is one of convenience for today's females. They've gotten much fatter and the ass is the one place you can point to as a positive when you gain weight as a woman.

If anything, I think this is a sign we're devolving into a Third World society (there was a previous thread on here long ago about this, so it's not my idea).

The way I see it is like this:

Butts: signify the primal and are preferred by very low class men and women.

Breasts: signify the maternal and are the preference of men from blue collar backgrounds who might be insecure and looking for mother figures (i.e. "I don't care if she's fat -- look at them boobs!").

Legs: long legs are a sign of good breeding and point to classiness in a woman.

Legs were a big deal in the 1980s. But we had a different society and different breed of woman back then. They were bred to be leaner, for one thing. Back then, a fat girl making a video like "All About That Bass" would have been laughed out of town. Now she's a celebrity.

This is not the sign of a society that's healthy -- in any sense of that word.

I'm all for slumming, but to see the entire country go in this direction is disheartening. It's also annoying when The New York Times puts its stamp of approval on a trend. There's usually an ulterior motive. See my sentence #1 for that motive.

Addendum: I forgot to mention large asses don't age well. Having seen my female classmates grow older ("My eyes, my eyes!!") I can tell you what's "hotttt" in that area at 18 becomes scary once the woman in question has pumped out a kid or three. You've been warned.

Messages In This Thread