rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You and your Game is always only 50% of the results

You and your Game is always only 50% of the results

I think this may be true for the most advantage players, the average guy really MESSES things up.

I have rolled with guys with different levels of game and I have seen how most of guys just don't understand how to escalate and close. Fuck it, I also did in my younger years, there are certain girls that I didn't bang but if I was to meet them again, I am sure I would bang them, the reason why I didn't bang them was simply because my escalation skills were average.

The other thing is that game has just too much variables that most of guys will never understand unless they are rolling constantly with guys that understand those variables, variables such as: Frame, Vibe, escalation skills, being sexual, understanding cultural differences, not being nice, being direct, not listening what a woman says, ignore the fact that she is not showing much interest in you etc. If you think that most of guys even in the game community understand this, then think again.

Messages In This Thread