rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You and your Game is always only 50% of the results

You and your Game is always only 50% of the results

No.

Emphatically, no.

Your brain is a machine, designed to solve problems. "You can't win them all" is your way of turning your brain off. You gave your brain a problem: "I can't fuck every girl I try to fuck." Your brain has put forth a solution for you, and you've accepted it: "Well, you're only 50% of the equation. The chick can still bow out. You can't control her."

FUCK. THAT. SOLUTION.

Game is, as you accurately describe, about altering everything that you can about yourself. It teaches us to overcome or fix our physical and social limitations so that we can attract the girls we want. Over time we increase our notch counts and learn to convert our own attraction into approaches, but then our own approaches into bangs. This is about changing her.

Game IS about changing her mind. It is about walking up as a different person than the schlub we started out as, and pushing the buttons to get laid. It teaches us to push through last minute resistance. It teaches us to utilize her hamster against her, nuke it, and have her fall for you.

Logically, you can argue that a woman has 50% of the control over your interactions, and she does. Game teaches us to reduce that control, to subtly change her so that she makes decisions that lead to you fucking her brains out. Why are you deciding to stop yourself?

Yes, you will not bang 100% of the women you try to. But each failure should be an examination. You don't have to beat yourself up, but you should try to figure out why it didn't work. You should wonder to yourself "why didn't this go right?" Not accept "maybe she or her friend decided to do something else with someone else for whatever reason? Maybe her phoned just beeped right after she sent that message". There's no way to improve from there.

Just because you have a successful formula for 60% (or whatever arbitrary amount you pick) of chicks, doesn't mean that it 'should' work on the other 40%, but they just weren't open. You can alter your game for those other 40%, do something shocking, change things up. Figure out a way to identify that 40% early and start trying new shit. We've all done this at low levels of game (different game on phones, with hipster chicks, Cali girls, etc), why stop because your brain can't figure how to squeeze the last percentage out?

If you can't figure out why, you STILL shouldn't excuse it away. Leaving your brain running on autopilot is, in my opinion, one of the most fantastic methods of solving problems ever. Once you accept excuses for failure, you turn your brain off. You've made the decision to stop growing.

And that, to me, is always the wrong decision.

"Willing is not enough; we must do."

Messages In This Thread