rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfirend went kanye west concert with Ex ADVICE

Girlfirend went kanye west concert with Ex ADVICE

Quote: (09-18-2014 07:43 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I disagree about breaking it off right away. You want to milk her for as much sex as you can. Start escalating more sexually. Doing dirtier and dirtier things until she loses it and flips out. You want her to lose her mind and break up with you. She'll trash you to everyone and you'll get some alpha street cred out of it.

I've tried this, it's easy to forgive and forget when she drains your balls.

Plus you set a precedent that she can get away with anything if she puts out. Watch that sex turn into the promise of sex.

And in my mind she's not really doing this intentionally or maliciously, but this is how she was built.

There's no comeuppance for these broads either. She can slide into a new relationship with the ex, abs then bounce to the next guy when she gets bored of the ex. Ride the carousel until she traps some guy without game. Pumps out a kid, divorces, gets child support, meanwhile her social network will support every action.

Red Pill

WIA

Messages In This Thread