rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking during sex

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 04:54 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Do you say these things while they're in a certain position? ie...doggy style which is a more dominant position? or do you say them missionary/ her on top also ?

Is one position more effective to say these things in to have a psychological effect on her?

The sexual position is not important.

The psychological position is what matters.

Before you can dominate her, she must first submit to you.

How do I make her submit?

First, I make her feel comfortable through conversation and romance. I talk in a "comfort building" sort of way.

Then, I get her sexually turned on through light touching and foreplay. I talk to her as lover.

Then, I gently penetrate her and allow her to fully open her body and mind to me. I talk to her in a sexual way.

Then, I take her body for my pleasure. Once, I see and sense that she has fully opened herself up to me, I gradually start to talk to her in a more dominant, sexual tone.

Once we have established this tone, she will follow my lead.

The psychological power exchange is finalized.

---

This doesn't mean that our sex will be like this every single time. It is just another option that we can use in our sexual adventures.

---

A sometimes ask girl how they want me to bang them:

I give them a few options..

A) Make love to her. (this is rare but when I have a deep connection with a girl I enjoy it) (my verbal communication is very different than what I wrote above)

B) Fuck her. (this is common)

C) Give it to her rough. (this is common)

D) Dominate her. This is what I described above

---

As far as positions...

Missionary:

"spread your legs for daddy"
"lay down and take it like a big girl"
"look at me and tell me that you love my dick"
"open your mouth and show me where I'm gonna cum

Doggy:

"put that ass up in the air for me"
"put your face down"
"show me your face"
"say 'spank me' bitch"

Etc.

---

After this, the next level is toys, props, videos, handcuffs, candle wax, ball gags, collars, leashes, another girl, etc.

Messages In This Thread