rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking during sex

Talking during sex

Like to know feedback on either talking or being a silent stoic fucking machine during sex.

I do like to nail girls hard...but occaisionally like to go to the sensual missionary style and slow things down.

Usually a girl will say things like "oh baby" "my god" "Jesus" or my name....which I like.

Sometimes I want to tell a girl during sex that she is beautiful or "I love your beautiful eyes" or "I missed you baby" if it's been a while.

I'm not much of a " tell me you're my little cum slut three times" kind of lover...at least not at this point in my game.

I do think there may be some softer conversion to telling a girl to say " I'm yours robreke" and having her repeat that.

As I understand the logic here, it's better to be getting her from behind when making her declare these statements in terms of psychologically 'converting' her.

So....thoughts on talking during sex? Too beta and let the girl do most or all of it? Or say whatever's on your heart as long as it's not too lovey dovey?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread