rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Memoir - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Travel Memoir - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Quote: (09-25-2014 01:18 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2014 10:21 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Where did you go in DR? I"m guessing Sousa/Puerto Plata area? That seems to be the more popular destination with maybe Santo Domingo I hear good things about as well. How did you find the beaches in that area? YOu hear about how beautiful the beaches are in Punta Cana but that's more a family beach destination type place from what I hear without much of a town or nightlife unless sitting at an AI is your thing which it isn't mine. I'd love to go to Sousua or whatever it's called but heard beaches aren't that great, although I guess at least they have some beaches. Also curious about getting from Airport to Sosua. Flights seem to be quite a bit more money if you fly into a closer airport as opposed to PUnta Cana where I hear its a long bus or taxi ride. Been on my list of places to go for a little while now but past few trips decided on other destinations instead

I went strictly to Santo Domingo. That's why my memoir is entitled, "Travel Memoir Series: Santo Domingo, La Republica Dominicana" If you want to count the airport, then I was in the outskirts of Boca Chica. I didn't go to the beach once. The nearest beach from Santo Domingo is in Boca Chica, a 1/2 hour drive. I did go to the Malecon which is on the Caribbean Sea but is more of a jetty with jagged edges.

I have nothing to say about Santiago, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, etc since I have never been there. I still didn't do Santo Domingo as much as I would've liked since I was solo and was limited by 4 days. That leaves room for a part 2!!![i] Santo Domingo is as elabayarde put it, "the concrete jungle of the Caribbean,"[/i] and I can attest to that statement. If you like brown and mulatta pussy like I can't live without and speak a decent amount of espanol, I'd strongly recommend Santo Domingo.

I think returning will be in order soon...

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread