rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family bereavement game

Family bereavement game

I can't quite figure out if this is just another good game option or plain sick.

Anyway, a chick I barely know (friend of friend of a friend, in other words stranger) I have on Facebook, I was bored so decided to chat up a few chicks, I talked to her and she mentioned it was the anniversary of her mothers death, turns out she killed herself a few years back. Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking but just said my mother was dead too and also killed her self after big depression (yes this is a lie), anyway conversation seemed to really flow after that, soon she was complimenting my appearance, then asked for my phone number to " hang out" at the weekend.

Anyway, has anyone tried anything like this to create some false bond of sorts? Before I mentioned the lie she was barely replying and I was about to delete her. Might consider trying this with future chicks. And by the way, there is no way she can possible find out I lied unless I tell her it's 99% impossible, I'm not looking to marry the chick.

Messages In This Thread