rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family bereavement game

Family bereavement game

I was going to start a new thread but this one is on a similar topic so I'll just post here...
Matched with a girl on tinder who's actually not in my country, she was swiping in mine because she was going to visit for Christmas and presumably take the opportunity to sample the local men. We'd agreed to meet up for a drink when she arrived, however I messaged her yesterday (noting that she was still 6,000km away) and it turns out her best friend committed suicide and she's postponed her trip due to being in mourning.
Would you guys keep pursuing the bang or let it go?
Game seems to be largely about utilising a woman's emotions to lead an interaction towards sex, and it's been noted that these emotions needn't be positive. It might seem immoral to exploit a tragedy for one's own benefit, but if the outcome is that she gets good company and a distraction from what's on her mind I don't think it would trouble my conscience or negatively affect her (quite the contrary).
How would you approach this?

Messages In This Thread