rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm fat and I'm an athlete- deal with it

I'm fat and I'm an athlete- deal with it

Quote: (09-17-2014 08:52 AM)Engineer Wrote:  

You made me spit out my coffee this morning. The bike is the hero in that picture. Why aren't the tires mashed almost flat on the ground? ...

I'm not sure I agree with the docs who say running destroys the knees. Runners claim it strengthens the knees. My take is to load up on the glucosamine and chondroitin and don't overdo it with crazy mileage. I think some of the people who destroy their knees probably have bad form or the wrong kind of shoes.

I was looking at the tire too. Must have air-pressure to the max.

Yeah - agreed - it might be possible to run while having her massive weight, but I would wager that she would need enormous levels of orthomolecular supplements - gluco/chondritine & MSM on levels that only professional bodybuilders (should) take - plus practically everything 3x the normal human level. Then she might make it without long-term harm.

And yes - most people who harm themselves through sports are doing it due to lack of nutrients for a longer period &/or faulty equipment. FDA recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals are ridiculous - they are sometimes off by being 95% too low.

But let's face it - she is not going to take the right supplements on levels that some professional athletes are taking. By the way - some NBA teams are already on required orthomolecular supplementation taking massive doses that most conventional doctors would tell you have "side-effects". Guess the knowledge spreads due to the fact that they work and people see results - faster recuperation, more energy, better results, lower injury rates & most importantly less likelihood of long-term injuries and damage.

Messages In This Thread