rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm fat and I'm an athlete- deal with it

I'm fat and I'm an athlete- deal with it

I'll give credit to anyone who exercises and is trying to lose weight.

I will vehemently oppose anyone who says "I'm fat and exercise, therefore it's healthy and normal".

As stated above, this is a distortion of the term "athlete". A few fatties on my social media will brag about the 5ks (3 miles) they do a couple of times a year. To most people, that is called going for a run. I did one earlier this evening.

I'm certainly no "athlete", not any more. I'm just a guy in his late 30s trying to stay in shape.

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Both conventional as well as alternative/orthomolecular MDs are of the same opinion: It simply destroys your body and you should rather lift weights, do explosive short cardios that do not stress your knees and feet and most importantly change your diet until the weight is down to a level that you can do long runs (which is by the way an ineffective way to lose weight).

So true.

Hard data and anecdotal will say the same thing. Ask ANY doctor, especially one who has worked in an ICU, they will tell you:

1) Vast majority of recurring patients are obese.
2) 99% of them do not have a thyroid condition.

Messages In This Thread