rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird IOIs?

Weird IOIs?

So I'm not really sure how to put this, but I was talking to a girl in a cafe today and the convo was going ok; I was getting a little bit of hair twirl IOI and all of a sudden, I notice she's rubbing one of her boobs. Like right in front of me she's stroking the side of her boob with her hand. It was kinda subtle, at least as subtle as rubbing a boob can get. They're pretty big by the way. I wasn't getting any eyefucking or whatever, but I've never seen a girl do that before. Have any of you experienced this at all? I read some body language book and it said sometimes when a male puts his hand down his pants it basically means "Look at me I'm a virile healthy male". Is this like the female version of that. I'm incredibly intrigued right now, not even in a sexual sense, but simply in a body-language sort of way.

Messages In This Thread