rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Quote: (03-12-2015 06:18 PM)civpro Wrote:  

I already made two comments in this thread when it was first posted but since this recent bump I want to add some perspective to this story for some of the younger more impressionable guys.

First, you have to understand that people lie. A lot. Ordinary, decent, taxpaying, god-fearing, hardworking people. Your friends, your neighbours, your relatives - everybody. And not just for money, but in their day to day lives, regarding even the most inconsequential shit. They will dress up, fabricate, exaggerate, omit, and conceal over the slightest flicker in status, impressions, standing. They lie not only to others but to themselves to gloss over the cracks in their ego and self-worth.

Men will lie as a matter of course when it comes to what defines their manhood: physical prowess, sexual conquests, life accomplishments. It is human nature. After all, wasn't this once the home of Mixx and GManifesto?

Now knowing all of that, we're presented with someone far from ordinary: A bipolar homeless alcoholic degenerate. And we're supposed to believe him... because he says so? LOL.

Holes are already apparent by the first 5 minutes of the Dr. Phil video. At 5:40 he's on a date and the girl (tranny?) is asking about his job for the first time. So let's see, here's a girl coming into a date knowing nothing about the guy, has a camera set up behind her, and who cuts short for whatever reason (cf. the predictable grandiosity: "If you gave me another hour, I'd have her in the fucking bedroom."). Yes, this guy definitely picked her up in real life. Can't be a set up by the TV show. Yep yep.

At 9:50 he confidently claims to make $150 a day on average. When Dr. Phil breaks down the math his instinctual puzzlement and ineffectual denial betrays the truth - he doesn't.

And my second point, apart from the talk on just lying... Does this guy look like the type to be a player to you? Like any Casanova you know? Yeah he's tall, white and hefty. So? Look at his (supposedly handsome) face, his mannerisms, and his body structure. I'm getting some serious gay vibes. He reminds me of Perez Hilton.

CivPro.. thanks for the dose of reality...

I agree that sometimes we need to take these stories with a little more grain of salt skepticism, and upon reflection, even though I may NOT believe him very much, I feel that I had been a little overly sucked into the story and the possibility of the story... ...

So, in essence, I agree with you, Civpro, even if there is a slim chance that he is really telling the truth about the material facts, there is likely quite a bit of lying going on, as well, that needs to be at least considered as a context for the various statements (and or depiction) of homeless Joe's presence status in life (supposedly on the streets).

Messages In This Thread