rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

True or not, I believe it

I play music on the street corner with a homeless drummer nearly every friday and sat night. He's homeless by choice...a party animal who uses all his money on vices.

He swings from girl to girl getting lodging and resources. Think Tommy Lee with short hair. He's 34 and shows no signs of slowing down.

What's more, we play in the middle of the crowded bar area of our city and the ONLY girls that come up and start a conversation/dance to our music are the truly confident girls...ie usually 8+ in talent. The girls that talk shit and are POF/OKC famous can't huck it to put themselves out there. Same with dudes. You get some of the coolest guys in town grabbing a chick's hand and starting a mini-dance party on the corner. Kind of Xyzz-esque stuff. True confidence. And they all stick around to network/have a beer...there's very little competitive out-alpha bs among these guys because none of their resources are limited in any way...they have money and usually a few girls with them. If anything they introduce the single girl in the group who isn't with anyone for the night. Cool motherfuckers.

There's no darkness, no blasting music to hide anyones fears. It really cuts to the core and brings out a person's true self. It's given me a lot of perspective since I got into it a few months ago.

I absolutely believe Fisto's stories...I even think Fisto downplayed just how much action he saw...and have seen this drummer pull it off since I met him. Hell some nights I get offered 'lodging' because they just assume I'm homeless/hooked on vices as well.

The funniest part is that I started using a cheap flip phone when I go out bc I kept losing my phone...now girls will comment "oh I love broke musicians!! lol omg lol" when they see my phone and rush to buy me a beer or bring me a slice of pizza or tell me where the afterparty is

Unrelated but important, between playing music in the street and playing in a venue...if you're looking for social benefits playing on the street is 10x more likely to get you action

Btw Fortis, my drummer and I pull anywhere from $15-30/hr each when we play on weekend bar nights. Usually $10-15/hr each playing weekday nights/ downtown during the day. Outside sporting events you can reach up to $40-50/hr each, especially football games when people are drunk from tailgating. There's times where you'll make more, sometimes less, but those are pretty fair averages

Messages In This Thread