rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Quote: (09-16-2014 11:03 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Maybe the 150 is what he's on pace for.

But let's get real here, if he is homeless and he gets laid that much, occasionally he's going to run across a girl that let's him stay a few days, maybe longer. That throws his numbers all off.

He's not passing up a cush place to chill IF he's homeless.

I did something like this in LA when I was in my early 20s

I said fuck this ridiculous rent. I lived on friends couches for one or two nights then went to a girls place for a few nights, then another girl, then a friend again.

I got the idea from a biography on Bob Dylan who would only stay on a couch a couple nights so he would never where out his welcome.

I drove a 1972 Cougar Convertable, lipstick red with white top, white interior. Crager wheels with big ass tires.

I had long curly hair a la Mathew McConahey (sp) so it fit the whole style.

That car got me laid so much.

Girls would see it and want to ride in it and I couldn't drive down the street without someone giving me a thumbs up.

I kept a packed suitcase in the trunk and had various other clothes scattered all over LA.

I showered at the gym I worked at (they also had razors, deodorant, hair gel etc.

A buddy of mine had a hollywood producer brother that had a house in beverly hills, we would both hang out there a lot, bring girls with us. We called them bubble whores, champagne and hot tub.

We would do lines of blow, then I'd feel guilty and insist on working out to make up for it.

We would then go running through the hills up as high as Mulholland Dr.

We called it the Cardiac Run.

I made it over a year and it was fucking awesome.
Which year was it? Circa when was this? Just to mentally visualize the ERA/ Gen?

Quote: (05-11-2017 12:11 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Here is an update on Joe. Video says he's in Kerrville, Texas, at the time it was shot. That's only a couple hours from Austin.

I found Joe's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/joe.slaney.940
Dang!

Quote: (05-11-2017 12:25 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2014 05:33 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I met a similar character on one of my trips to Asia. A white guy, 30ish, muscular, about 6ft tall. He lives in a big Asian city. No job, no place to live. He stayed at his local girl's place for awhile, then she kicked him out because he kept fucking around. He spent a few nights at coffee shops (open 24/7), then got a bit of money to stay in a hotel for a little while, then he was out on the street again. With all these problems, he kept going to the best clubs and sometimes fucking high quality girls (models, stewardesses and such, the kind of girls I had a hard time pulling).

What's the moral of the story (as well as the youtube video)? A lot of girls are just fucking dumb. Some of them are not very far from primates when it comes to mental development and judgement. If you are new to game and peraps think that you don't deserve a particular girl, think about those guys and how they keep fucking and not giving a fuck. I am not trying to lecture anybody on game, Until recently, I had these thoughts myself about some girls being out of reach for me. Hell, I even shared these thoughts with some RVFers I met in person. So, if you think that a girl, any girl, is too good, beautiful or classy for you, consider that perhaps she fucked a bum and sucked his dick. Yes, sucked his dirty dick with the same lips she won't even let you kiss.

[Image: potd.gif]

I just realized how many Excuses pop up in my head...

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread