rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

"City cabs!"
"Good evening, this is mr. rigsby. I want to see the bright lights tonight".
"Certainly sir, where would you like to go?"
"Take me down to where the drunkards roll!"
"Be there in 5"

A fucking hour later...

Loneliness, domestic violence, being abandoned by your family, can do strange things to a man's mind. You aren't expected to understand, if you've never been there. Sometimes people just want to escape their surroundings so badly, it's the only option. Or rather, an option. We makes our choices and takes our chances. Judge away if you like. I warn you though, I've been judged by the best of them. And judge not...

Talking of Taxis. There was a firm in Brixton who would pick you up, drive you round the block and serve you an eighth of blow (weed) and a bottle of rum (should you so wish), all at 4 am in the morning. They weren't cheap.

And talking of 'blow', I forgot to add, this 'lady' had picked this guy up trying to buy a bit of weed/hash. He was the 'dealer' on the block, so to speak. I remember this because he ripped me off for a ten-spot. He most certainly was the man. Service with a smile. I don't know if she was out looking to get fucked, but they ended up doing a couple of grams of coke over the weekend, so the story goes.

"You can get the real thing - it'll only cost a pound. Down where the drunkards roll".

Indeed.

Messages In This Thread