rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's Not Good Enough

She's Not Good Enough

Quote: (03-18-2019 04:09 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2019 09:25 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I've let girls go for some really petty reasons, as well. You think you being "alpha" and "dominant" but in reality you're just gonna end up lonely.

I know, it sounds ridiculous to break up over this kind of issue. It's not about trying to be alpha, dominant, etc, though. It is about her inability to cater to my needs (I'm a tidy and organized guy). After having explained my needs in terms of cleanliness and tidiness to her for like 10 times, I just can't understand how she could act this way. Especially given that it would have taken her maybe 1 min to tidy up the house before my arrival.
This leaves me with 4 explanations: a) She is a retard b) She has a learning disability c) She tries to piss me off on purpose d) She is not a careful and caring person. None of the aforementioned options sound like great character traits/ wife material to me.

As an anal neat freak myself, I'm surprised you lasted that long.

Also girls with messy cars are the worst.

Messages In This Thread