rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's Not Good Enough

She's Not Good Enough

Quote: (03-17-2019 06:47 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

...The final straw was that I came back from a trip aboard and while the house wasn't super messy, it was too messy for my taste (crates in the hallway, chairs semi blocking a door, etc)...

I CRIED laughing at "SEMI BLOCKING" -- like as I type this I am cracking up.

Because I'm kind of the same way, and it's unintentionally hilarious that the FINAL straw chair wasn't even FULLY blocking a door!!!

This kind of stuff has played a factor in my breaking up with girls as well.

Ironically the saddest breakup was when I realized, even though the girl was as neat as me*, and learned all my organization idiosyncrasies, I still just wanted more alone time and space. Later on, I lament how I took those amazing neatness and adaptive organizational skills for granted...

(*Even still, she had some minor weird one-off habits, like not fully tightening certain bottle caps in the bathroom. And I feel like that's actually a pretty serious one as it makes inopportune spills much more likely!)

Messages In This Thread