rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sniper Game

Sniper Game

Quote: (09-14-2014 09:29 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I wouldn't call this sniper game. This is more about target selection. Sniper game is when you pick a girl you really want then go after her. It's like an assassin going after a kill. You are usually not picking an easy target. But it does validate the importance of picking the right target if you want a ONS.

I don't really agree with that terminology.

I consider any pre-approach behaviour towards lowering your approach numbers and having a higher efficiency rate part of 'sniper game.' There are other components of sniper game that I didn't really get into such as choosing the right venues. But being able to do proper screening and collect information properly is an important part of sniping (perhaps, the, most important part).

Think of it this way. The traditional approach heavy guy is kind of like someone with a machine gun. He sprays a bunch of bullets and sees which ones get the kill. A sniper has a more accurate and targeted approach by approaching less but approaching the right type of girls.

Messages In This Thread