rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IOA--Insane on Arrival

IOA--Insane on Arrival

Quote: (09-18-2014 03:36 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I've given up on finding a female who could really share your inner life.

I could see taking one to the USA, under carefully considered conditions, including a prenup which would at least give her concerns that she'd be out and broke if she misbehaved.

About the bringing one to the USA, I try to look at it from a near worst case scenario:
First, if you bring her here with a kid, she's less appealing unless she's a 9 ...
Second, if you wait until the kid is 3-6 years old to move to USA, it will take her a couple years to dump you, so your child support sentence will only be maybe 10 years.
If you go to a more controlled environment with less millionaires and more prying eyes (Bozeman VS. Brooklyn) opportunities will be WAY less for her to wander.

If you just delay abandonment until the kid is 15 or so, it doesn't really matter a HUGE amount, the kids' personality is formed by then.
====

It's really true both the older you get and the more highly educated you get the more distant women become from being able to understand your abstract musings.

However, just tonight with a 19 YO in my rotation (see below) I found we had a great time with me doing humor. They have an intuition that you can link up with them with.

I did an impression of an American's life:
--for a few seconds I aped a very tense man driving at high speed with his eyes wide open with fear.
--Then I collapsed my upper body and head on the table of the McDonalds like someone who had just passed out from exhaustion.
--Then I suddenly woke up and was "driving" like a maniac again.

I went through the cycle a few times, explaining that that was what life was like in America: Work at breakneck pace interspersed with exhaustion.

She was not really bright, but she sensed what I was talking about and really laughed. It was a great moment.

So I think the things to share are the funny, emotional things that they can understand.

but I finally realized:

THE FEMINISTS ARE RIGHT.
18 year olds are too immature compared to strong, independent women.

So I started hanging out with this 19 year old. [Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread