rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steven Bauer-57, with Girlfriend Lyda Loudon-18

Steven Bauer-57, with Girlfriend Lyda Loudon-18

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:55 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

For guys over 35:

Does anyone have any fun, effective, and/or experimental strategies for getting 18-20 year olds?

Now, I am just a regular 38 year old man who is attracted to 19 year olds.

I am always looking for new ideas..??

It's not rocket science-- at all.

1) Establish 20k+ in savings or a passive income $1000+ monthly
2) Go to Orbitz.com and book a flight to Manila or Cebu
3) Walk up cold to the cutest girls working at the malls and say "You're cute, do you have a boyfriend?"

I did this (at 58 YO) yesterday with a luscious girl-next-door beauty ( not hapa, but adorable huge lips, perfect velvet skin, big expressive eyes and tight body) . I'm 35 lbs over weight.

She smiled and said "No. I'm looooooking" in a totally sweet flirtatious way.

I wish wish wish I had been here 15-20 years ago when I could fuck every night. Instead I suffered subtle mocking and sexual deprivation from carousel fans for being under 6 ft and not a swaggering Alpha.

What a huge, huge thing to miss out on in life. Tragic.

While you're forced to be in the First World of Femcentrism, make the most of it for sure, but in the large sense:

You're on the wrong planet, breathing the wrong atmosphere. You're a palm tree in the Yukon. All the intellectual debate in the world can't make a huge enough difference to cause a bad environment to be good.

Just look at the fact that Roosh, who is essentially a professional in the social skills area, and is SomewhatyoungTallCool STILL chooses to remain overseas for the most part. If someone like that makes that choice, what's the optimal choice for someone more average?

Messages In This Thread