rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many cocks english girls on holiday

How many cocks english girls on holiday

Quote: (12-28-2014 06:29 AM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

No not fucking in the club...but on the beach and back at our apartment yeah. The girls were crazy. But in Bodrum wasn't just the brits, but plenty of russian/dutch/german girls looking to get fucked. The local guys were like animals all over them, was carnage on Bar Street.

British, russian, dutch and german girls all looking for sex? That sounds amazing!! And about guys where are they from? Who gets more pussy, which nationality?
The biggest carnage i've seen is malta, from 2 a.m. all the girls in the clubs and i swear all are making out with a guy, seriously after 2 all girls in clubs are kissing somebody, then they leave the club/bar together and go to fuck on the beach/in the room, never seen so much sex going on like in malta. My friend that is very good looking, a real 9 or 10 in looks, has been there 3 summers in a row for a total of 7 weeks, and he fucked 24 girls, 4 russians, 3 dutch, 2 french, 2 swedish and the rest all different nationalities, without english or with a shit level of english, just approaching 24 hours a day. In addition he fucked 10 of these 24 girls more than once so basically he was all the time with his cock in a pussy.

Messages In This Thread