rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

@Joga Bonito: You've clearly given them all the factual data they need. These arguments are actually rather pointless, because anyone making the argument of blacks having genetically having lower IQs is already someone who doesn't like blacks, so there's really nothing short of a declaration from God to the contrary that would change their mind. They are where all aware that taking IQ tests of people in Watts and comparing them to the IQs taken from people in Newport Beach are going to yield different results. There would have to be a study of black people not only born in Newport, but whose parents were born and raised in Newport as well, and then compare their IQs to whites in that same category.

I'll give a little example of what I'm trying to say above. This is a real world example, not taken from some racist blog or website. This past Monday a friend and I went to dinner at a Thai restaurant in town. While we were sitting there a Chinese couple and their two young kids walked in and sat down next to us. One of their kids, who appeared about 1 1/2 years old, started yelling out "water", as he was drinking his sippy cup of water. The father then started speaking to the 1 1/2 year-old, saying, "Yes, water is usually found in 3 states, liquid, condensation and frozen..." I couldn't hear everything he was saying, but this guy was breaking down the elemental nature of water to his 1 1/2 year-old! Of course his other child, who appeared about 6, was sitting there as well. So, will this child more than likely grow up having better test scores than someone whose parents don't talk to them about science and math, or worse yet, who only has one parent to begin with? Probably. But again, everyone knows it's environmental. Only people who have some racist agenda pretend it isn't.

Messages In This Thread