rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

Quote: (10-26-2014 07:39 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2014 07:32 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2014 06:58 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2014 04:15 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2014 11:20 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Black kids growing up today have never really had it better. Cops might be the biggest threat to their safety, but if they were not so closed minded they could see that even whites and everyone else is catching hell from the police as well these days.
--

I lived in the bad part of Long Beach before and was around "inner city youth" daily. The primary reason that I saw for people not being able to get out was because they were involved in the ghetto lifestyle. It had little to do with the man keeping them down.

I'm not singling out black people either. In the neighborhood I was in you saw blacks, latinos, and asians all acting like ghetto trash.
--

Sure, I know all the usual reasons..ie. poverty and lack of opportunity. I came from a fairly poor background so I know it's also not the end all be all excuse. Playing the race card all the time is a poor excuse too especially when you see people of all races in a bad neighborhood falling into the same mindset.

A lot of it is just people getting mixed up in neighborhood drama and like I said..the ghetto lifestyle ie. gangbanging, dealing, hustling, etc..

If someone really applies themself it's not hard to save up and move out.

--

Messages In This Thread