rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl wants to tattoo my name in her neck...

Girl wants to tattoo my name in her neck...

Little bit of a strange situation I got myself into. I'm living in South America now, having the time of my life, many girls and what not.

Now in my harem, I have one girl (beautiful colombian modelgirl) who is a bit more serious, she's my nr.1 you know since half a year now and she has no idea about what is really going on (mainly because she lives in another city). She also knows I'm an expat and that the chance is there that I will leave very soon.

However, she is in love and because of this she decided that she wants to tattoo my name in her neck. Now, thats flattering I know. Many guys would like that, but in my mind its foolish and naive. Plus I find it a bit ordinary to do such a thing (like many tattoos in general).

I never asked for this, I even hinted that I didn't like tattoos and that I think it is a strange idea. She however still intends to do so, because im the man of her life.

Any idea how I can get her to not do it? I mean, its very well possible that in a few months I will be gone to another continent. I dont want to leave behind a mark like that on a dreamy girl. If she gets hurt by me one day, shes gonna want to remove it and I imagine that might be costly, but its a hard thing to say to a girl: I dont want you to do this, although I know it is an act of love, etc because its basically saying, dont love me too much. Like going for the financial split up talks when you get married.

Messages In This Thread