rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man divorces wife because she wanted too much sex

Man divorces wife because she wanted too much sex

Exactly this. It's been said before in these forums and I'll repeat it here.

You can't negotiate desire.

Quote: (09-10-2014 01:58 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Let me throw my hat in the ring with some of the above commenters: this was a problem with my marriage. In fact, it was the first domino that fell.

When one person in a relationship starts verbalizing that they "need sex," then sex isn't sex anymore. It's a responsibility. And it becomes a lot less fun.

Think of it like music. Playing guitar or drums is great, but when you're in a band and required to do that stuff night after night, it stops being amusing. And if you're forced to do it a few times when you're not in the mood you then start to hate it. Then you have a problem on your hands.

In all my previous relationship, I had a lot of sex, but me and the girls never spoke about it in terms of frequency. We just fell into it. It came naturally.

But when I had someone in my life complain about the lack of sex per se, it made it a turn off. You all might need to live this out to understand what I mean (or watch horny Peg Bundy badger cranky husband Al on old episodes of "Married With Children").

So think about all this if you ever complain about sex or anything when it comes to women. You might just be ruining the spontaneity, killing the moment, and turning her off. Some things really are better left unsaid, as the saying goes.

Messages In This Thread