rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl claims she is pregnant - advice needed

Girl claims she is pregnant - advice needed

Guys, I've managed to get 3 girls pregnant in the past 15 months and I never come inside without condom. It seems Im highly fertile and can't afford to put it in raw for a while, which sucks a lot.

Anyway, the first was the one I posted about before (wont go into detail again), but she will have my child in another country raised by another beta, but wealthy man. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I can live with it.

The second did an abortion but never told me about it until recently, she handled that well I think. The third one aborted about a week ago and I paid for it. She's in love with me so it was a close call. She confessed with me earlier today that she had very strong thoughts of keeping it, even without my permission. Anyway what's done is done. Its clear that such occurences dont leave these girls completely unscratched though.

The message to you guys is, wrap it up! I knew all the statistics, I even posted them here once and like I said the majority of sex I engaged in was fully wrapped up and then few times where I would bang raw a bit but never come inside and yet... it happened... more than once. I don't doubt the statistics, I just realize the odds are not the same for everyone, I learned my lesson.

Oh and yes for 2/3 Im completely sure that they did not lie about it, the third (still pregnant one) most likely also didnt but I cannot be certain due to the circumstances.

Lessons of life.

Messages In This Thread