rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is my vcard making me appear desperate?

is my vcard making me appear desperate?

Ive been following this thread a bit when it was created. And if I was in your situation I would pay for it because seriously what has happened in the past 10yrs to not get laid. Youve got to experience some pussy asap then you can work on laying girls after that.

I also felt I got laid late (at 22) so I know a little of what you are feeling its probably more for you but its a crippling feeling. For me I lost it while traveling and since then I havent looked back it was the best trip of my life and now I feel I can get any woman and its been just 2yrs since then.

You need to get this soon as you can every man needs to experience sex. After your trip to amsterdam I recommend you book a 1month+ trip to one of the poosy paradises in the world. It will be the best decision you ever made and make up for lost time. Good luck in amsterdam bro make it happen.

Messages In This Thread