rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to stop being a pussy?

How to stop being a pussy?

Hey guys,
I have to admit I read all of this and I think to myself, “Golly, I really wish I could do that.” As in quit my shitty 9 to 5 in cubical hell and find liberation through traveling the world.

I’ve had a taste of all of it. I’ve been to 30 something countries, lived abroad and saw how awesome it was, and even made some $$$ running my own PUA company for a while. So I’ve had a sense of it, but I suppose with the ‘failure’ of my PUA business, I sorta started believing that I couldn’t do it.

I know tons of guys that have broke out of the matrix (Hell, even some of you on here) and have seen how it works, but I can’t seem to get my mind wrapped around really doing it. Maybe it’s from an up bring of having ‘Get a good job and settle down’ crammed down my throat, or just from having the PUA company thing not pan out. But anyway about it, I can’t seem just to get the extra push to try to live my dream. Instead I’m writing to you from my cube here in San Francisco, thinking to myself. “WTF am I doing with my life?”

I suppose what I want to know is how did you finally ‘get it’? Like it really dawned on you that you could have your own online business and that it was no longer just hustling until you could find a ‘Real Job’? I want to know what motivated or inspired you to really take it on and when did you find that you were treading water instead of just flailing not to drown?

I want to know how I can stop being a pussy and living in fear of going broke, and start living like this life is really mine?

Messages In This Thread