rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's a NO girl if...

She's a NO girl if...

1) If your wittiness and humor that is usually received well from people in general, including varying age ranges, but especially past women you've been with, doesn't seem to click. I'm pretty good at expressing myself in a relative manner and quickly adjusting in real-time, so if they're a no-girl, their inability to catch my wit is usually a subtle intentional no-signal, an act really to dissolve the interaction.

2) If you've talked to her before and what was discussed seems to entirely have fled her mind, or she doesn't remember your name, or even when you tell her a 2nd time there isn't an "ah-ha, that's right" moment immediately as if she was going to finish your name before you completed saying it, she's a no-girl. If she's taken by your presence, she won't forget who you are.

3) She regularly hangs with all girls notably less pretty than herself. I don't know that it is, the propping up among the female ranks, the worker-bee, cock block, shit test, panel of protectors... or however you see it. But, an 8 or 9 that hangs with 5's and 6's is never worth the fucking time.

I had a 9 that only seemed to have 6s or less as friends, she sucked my dick once but put up brick wall resistance to sex. Makes me wonder if she had an STD or something. great thread.

Messages In This Thread