rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's a NO girl if...

She's a NO girl if...

On a first date:

- She won't let you hold your hand. If you go to a bar together and she won't let you hold her hand, cut the date short and save money on drinks. You don't have to hold her hand all the time, just a little bit to test for compliance.

- She won't sit next to you in a bar. It's hard enough to find a place where you can sit next to each other, so if she makes it even more difficult, no point wasting time and money on her.

- Let's say the first date bang is not possible because of logistics or she just doesn't want to come to your place with you. That in and of itself does not mean the girl is a "no" girl, but if she won't let you kiss her lips after the first date, she is most definitely a "no" girl.

In general, "yes" girls fill holes in our game and help us even if we screw up. I had a girl initiate touching by holding my hand when and I was feeling tired and not doing my best on a date. That led to sex a couple of hours later.

"No" girls do just the opposite. A normal conversation is boring to her. Any touching is inappropriate. The vibe generally sucks no matter what you do.

"Maybe" girls are all over the spectrum between these two extremes.

Messages In This Thread