rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's a NO girl if...

She's a NO girl if...

I want to start a thread to ID NO girls. I want everyone to list all of the different ways they have of IDing a NO girl. I will begin:

1. If a girl is complicated, difficult, or flaky from the beginning, you can be 100% sure she will continue to be exactly this way. No amount of fucking is going to change her. So if you meet a girl like this, just walk away immediately. It will save you a lot of headache and aggravation. I would have to say almost 90% of my aggravation about women have come from allowing myself to be pulled into interaction or having some sort of relationship with these girls. And the sex was never worth all the BS I had to put up with.

2. She's not contributing to the conversation. She just replies to your questions with short answers. If it's on the street she looks like she's about to walk away. If she is not interested in having a conversation with you, she certainly won't be interested in fucking you!

3. No eye contact, constantly looking around or away. She's not sexually attracted to you. Might as well find someone that is.

4. She doesn't respond to your text or messages or responds days later. While this should be obviously a lot of guys will just keep trying.

5. She makes a point of telling you she has a boyfriend, husband, or is a lesbian. If a girl is in a relationship but is considering doing something she won't throw the relationship in your face.

6. She keeps coming up with excuses why she can't meet you or keeps breaking dates. If ask a girl out three times and for whatever reason she doesn't show up that's it. I'm done. I basically have a three strike rule. If a girl does anything I consider a NO sign or disrespectful more than three times that's it. I know this is somewhat lenient but I don't have a problem erring on the side of being generous. Once I walk away though I never go back.

I will add more as I think of them.

And let me give you a real life example. I met a girl in Starbucks last night - quite attractive and tall. We ended up having a great 30+ minutes conversation. I would have to say it went very well BUT this girl has three issues that puts her in the NO category for me. 1. She's is taller than me by 4+ inches. 2. She has a boyfriend but this was only mentioned in passing. 3. She's Hispanic. Anyway, just because we had such a great conversation which I ended and there seems to be some chemistry there, I will give her a chance. I am going to send her a message that is very clearly romantic/sexual in nature and see how she responds. If she responds in a good way I will move her to the Maybe category.

Messages In This Thread