rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Traveling Abroad Bad For Your Game?

Is Traveling Abroad Bad For Your Game?

Quote: (09-07-2014 11:22 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

The short answer is hell no. Traveling abroad and reading RVF created my game. I'll write more on that later.

So, here is my take on it. If you are new to game and don't get much success, buy a ticket and fly to one of the poosy paradise countries for a couple of weeks to practice in a safe environment. This will improve your game and self esteem tremendously. I would recommend SEA as a starting point: Bangkok, Manila or Jakarta. If you don't like Asian girls, you can try Eastern Europe or Latin America, but nothing beats Asia when it comes to easiness/notch count (I've been to all these regions).

You will learn how to handle women, what works and what doesn't, what techniques work best for you. Yes, there are cultural differences, but IMO women are women no matter where you go. The most basic tenets of game transcend cultures.

There is an excellent recent topic on RVF by nomad77 about mindset being 75% of game. His point is that to be successful, you have to believe that you are entitled to, or worthy of, any woman out there, even the hottest one. This idea makes sense logically, yet it's very difficult to internalize if you live in a Western country. I would add to the point he made that traveling to SEA and gaming there will help you start changing your mindset and let this idea sink in.

Messages In This Thread