rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Traveling Abroad Bad For Your Game?

Is Traveling Abroad Bad For Your Game?

So I've spent most of the last six years living and traveling abroad. I've lived in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico and The Dominican Republic. Some of that time I was with my ex girlfriend and a good chunk of that time I was gaming.

I'm from Chicago and the last couple years I've gone back a few weeks each year to re connect with old friends and hang out. I've noticed that when I go out when I'm in Chicago it feels like my game has gotten much worse. Even though I've experienced way more success with women in the last few years than at any point in my life.

But it seems like my US style game has actually gotten worse. Like I've become so spoiled by third world women that I've forgotten how to connect with my western female counterparts.

I'm not really worried about this since I'm no longer living in the US full time. Could also be partly my age. I'm 40 now and was 34 when I left. But I think overall I've just gotten much lazier and less motivated to play the western style pickup game.

Has anyone else noticed this after spending extensive time abroad?

Messages In This Thread