rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cracked.com downplays existence of friendzone

Cracked.com downplays existence of friendzone

http://www.cracked.com/blog/3-reasons-ne...riendzone/

I told myself I'd stop looking at their site, but this screed against betas pissed me off. It's got almost all the classic feminist points despite being written by a hypothetical man, including a snarky request for the targets of the author's ire to commit suicide somehow and framing male sexual desire as inherently hostile or predatory. He doesn't even mention the fact that the main reason betas try to sneak into a relationship via friendship is due to shyness or fear of rejection. Oh no, that might cause the reader to sympathize with the antagonist...

Best gem of all:
Quote:Quote:

First of all, yes, there are really some women out there who don't like nice guys sexually, and remove a guy from the list of sexual contenders if he's a nice guy. Such a woman will view you, nice guy, as just a friend. But here's my question. She sucks. She sucks just like guys who will only date large-breasted blondes and can't get an erection for any girl who might have read a book or doesn't sport fake nails.

He sounds like he's describing a villainous jock from a teen romantic comedy.

Messages In This Thread