rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Now I know how chicks feel with their betas

Now I know how chicks feel with their betas

I've been on a few dates with a great gal. Smart, educated, nice, pays for things, not flaky, we click on a bunch of things. There's only one problem.

My dick doesn't like her.

It's not that she's unattractive. She's a ~6, I've been with girls like her before. She just doesn't get my jones up to bang her. I'm talking total body-agenda mismatch.

I've had this happen before. It's an interesting reminder of what life must be like for girls - they know there are tons of guys around who would go to brunch with them and watch chick flicks with them and all the rest of it. What's apparently lacking is a lot of guys who really rev their engines AND provide some semblance of the boyfriend traits. It must suck to have repeated episodes of "he's nice on paper but he just doesn't do it for me."

Then again, they can get a good roll in the hay from a sexy guy in their phone just about any night of the week...so my sympathies are limited.

Messages In This Thread