rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversation with guys

Conversation with guys

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:54 PM)Gavin1234 Wrote:  

:-D Yeah, always happy to bash the US. I still don't get why your football is called football anyway. It doesn't make sense. But let's not get sidetracked.

Hey, no problem. If you want to let it stand that you proved yourself a useless jackass by comparing two sports that couldn't be more different, and saying that one was a denigration of the other, then by all means...

And I understand why you would openly pontificate as to why they are named the same... It doesn't make sense! I'm with you buddy. I'd say that's about right for what likely dominates your thoughts. I'm sure you stare at airplanes for hours wondering how they can stay in the air, maybe get startled when loud noises come from the television, and perhaps are amazed that the food goes in the microwave cold and comes out hot. All unsolvable mysteries of the world, and almost as worthwhile to think about as why we named our sport football. Keep thinking bud, I can almost hear the gears a turnin'...

Messages In This Thread